What I { ♥ } Today | Effortless Corduroy Skirt

1:19 PM


Note: Did you see the first edition of Reader Outfits: What We Wear? The ladies look so lovely this week!

Today's Item I ♥ is Maeve's Effortless Corduroy Skirt. I fell in love with this skirt when I first saw it on Kim from Array of Anthro HERE during her personal shopping appointment at Anthropologie. I was immediately drawn to the Dark Orange color she was wearing since it reminded me of the Thousand Days Skirt in the Rust color that Anthro offered a couple of seasons back and the Field Skirt from last season. I have been checking and checking the Anthro site until finally, this morning, the new colorways of Dark Orange and and White were added. I can't wait to try this on in-store! I think it will be a perfect addition to my wardrobe for Fall. I can see wearing this with so many cute tops, sweaters, tights, boots and heels. Ahhh..I'm in ♥!

Maeve Effortless Corduroy Skirt
Style# 22859730
Color: Dark Orange (081), Navy (005), White (010)
Length: 21''
Price: $88

You Might Also Like

0 comments