Anthropologie Product Reviews | Round 1

11:48 PM

Good evening everyone! I hope you have enjoyed your night. Here is Round 1 of the reviews. Thanks to everyone, inlcuding Alex, at the Anthro store today! They took care of me well. Best customer service ever! I reviewed a lot more items so stay tuned for Round 2 which should be up tomorrow!


Here is Lil's Laced With Grace Dress. I'm really glad I finally got to try this dress on. I've seen it on a lot of bloggers and it looks so great! It fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 0, but would get a 2. I really love the ruffles on the dress and the green color. I also like the length as it hits just above my knee. This was hard not to buy at full price since everything is amazing about it!

Definitely wishlisted!
Lil Laced With Grade Dress, Sold out online (call 800-309-2500)
Style#: 19627728
Color: Green
Price: $168
Length: Regular (38'')
Pros: TTS, Color, length, comfortable, ruffles
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Full price or sale: It was hard not to get, but I'm holding out for sale








Here is We Love Vera's Study of Shapes Dress. I wasn't sure about this dress before I tried it on, but I really love it now. The pattern is a little crazy, but I love the contrasting colors. The dress fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2. The dress is very comfortable and stretchy. The length is good as well as it hits just at my knee. You can also wear this dress strapless.

Wishlisted.
Style#: 20473765
Color: Orange Motif
Price: $158
Length: Regular (33.75'') and Petite
Pros: TTS, color, contrast, shapes/design, comfortable
Cons: Heavy
Verdict: A
Full price or sale: Sale









Here is Maeve's Pond Reflections Dress. This dress fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2 but I could size down to a 0 if I wanted. I wasn't too sure about this dress before I tried it on, but it definitely grew on me once I had it on. It is super comfortable and lightweight. I also really like the pattern on the dress with the different colors. You could wear a lot of different cardigans or shoes with this dress.

Wishlisted.
Style#: 19913730
Color: Navy
Price: $168
Length: Regular (37'')
Pros: TTS, colors, pattern, comfortable, lightweight
Cons: None
Verdict: B+
Full price or sale: Sale, maybe 2nd cut








Here is Maple's Silken Stitches Dress. I reviewed this dress HERE in the Green Motif and is currently on sale for $79.95 HERE. This is the exact same dress except in a more brighter spring/summer color. I sized down this time to a 0. You can size down in this dress since it is very, very stretchy and there isn't a zipper. I feel as though some ladies that have very small chests might have a problem with the top being a bit loose. I really like the design and color of this dress. The length is also good as it hits just above my knee.

A pass for me.
Style#: 19232677
Color: Blue
Price: $168
Length: Regular (31.5'')
Pros: Comfortable, stretchy, color, geometric pattern
Cons: Size down
Verdict: B-
Full price or sale: A pass for me








Here is Edme & Esyllte's Rugged Carats Dress. This dress fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2. I'm really not in love with this dress at all. It did nothing for me. I do like the geometric pattern and the color pattern. The length is good as it hits just above my knee. I like how easy it is to get on because of the buttons all the way up the front. I don't know if it would make a difference if I tied the ribbon in the front. It just makes me look way wider then I am and just kinda hung on me.

Back to the rack.
Style#: 19706555
Color: Navy
Price: $118
Length: Regular (37'')
Pros: TTS, colors, geometric pattern, length
Cons: Made me look wider and just hung on me
Verdict: C-
Full price or sale: A pass for me








Here is Weston Wears' Emerging Leaves Dress. This dress fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2. I really love the leaf pattern and colors of this dress. Something completely different from anything I have in my closet now. I love that is has pockets and is machine washable. The length is good as it hits a little above the knee. The dress is very comfortable and easy to get on. I can see wearing this during the Spring and Summer months.

Wishlisted.
Style# 20367868
Color: Yellow
Price: $138
Length: Regular (35.75'')
Pros: TTS, color, leaf pattern, length, comfortable
Cons: None
Verdict: A-
Full price or sale: Sale









Here is Porridge's Woody Nymph Dress. Oh how I love this dress. It fits TTS. I'm wearing an XS. I love how this dress can be thrown on so quickly without and zippers. It's super stretchy and comfortable. I love the colors and pattern. The dress is a little on the shorter side as it hits a little above my knee.

Definitely wishlisted.
Style# 20287355
Color: Green Motif
Price: $148
Length: Regular (38'')
Pros: TTS, colors, comfortable, stretchy
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Full price or sale: Sale









Here is Moulinette Soeurs' City Touring Dress. This dress runs TTS. I'm wearing a size 2. The chest area is a little tight on me, but not uncomfortable. If you have a larger chest, you might want to size up, but then the lower part of the dress might be a little looser. I love how simple this is, the color and the small detailing. I think this would look great belted. The length is good as it hits just above the knee.

Wishlisted.
Style#: 20095550
Color: Sky
Price: $138
Length: Regular (38'')
Pros: TTS, color, length, comfortable, detailing
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Full price or sale: Sale









Here is Girls From Savoy Take Action Dress. I've been waiting to try on this dress since I first saw it online. I love this dress! It's fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2, but I could size down to a 0 to make it more form fitting. I love EVERYTHING about this dress. It's so beautiful and amazing in person. The yellow dots on the dress are more of a muted yellowish-mustard color. The length is good as it hits just above my knee.

LOVE! Absolutely wishlisted.
Style#: 20076550
Color: Green Motif
Price: $168
Length: Regular (37'')
Pros: TTS, colors, length, comfortable, stretchy, EVERYTHING
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Full price or sale: I reaaalllly want this, but I might wait for sale








Here is Floreat's Sewing Circle Dress. It fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2. This dress looked so cute on the hanger, and once I got it on, I was really disappointed. It didn't do anything for me. It made me look very wide. I didn't like how the pockets were in the front of the dress. I like the color and blue detailing and the length is good as hits just at my knee.

Back to the rack.
Style# 19396738
Color: Blue Motif
Price: $79.95
Length: Regular (34'') and Petite (33'')
Pros: TTS, colors, blue detailing, comfortable
Cons: Bulky, made me look really wide
Verdict: C
Full price or sale: A pass for me
Other reviews: Lisa








Here is Maeve's Paraiso Dress. This dress fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2. I really love the colors and striped pattern of the dress. The one thing that really bugged me was there is a metal or plastic material running up the bust area which is very uncomfortable since I could feel it on my skin. Other then that, I love EVERYTHING about this dress. The length is good as it just hits just at my knee. There are also straps you can wear with the dress.

LOVE. Absolutely wishlisted.
Style#: 20473351
Color: Turquoise
Price: $148
Length: Regular (32'') and Petite (30'')
Pros: TTS, colors, striped pattern, comfortable, length, EVERYTHING
Cons: Hard material running up bust uncomfortable
Verdict: A-
Full price or sale: I want this soo bad, but will try and wait for sale

You Might Also Like

0 comments