The IT List | September 16

4:00 AM

theitlist

Friday already? Celebrate the weekend with some fun links!
  • if I must say so is rocking some fall boots and they look fabulous!  Have you whipped out your fall boots yet? (find if I say so on twitter!)
  • undeniable style has a perfect day in this darling outfit... do you ever have all the components of one day align just so? I love it when that happens! And I am in love with her shoes! (find undeniable style on twitter!)
  • high heels and bubble gum pulls together the perfect Sunday outfit... how gorgeous is this ensemble? (find high heels and bubble gum on twitter!)
  • the style dossier always has the best tutorials... I'm loving this make-up tutorial that they call "bold and metallic" - gorgeous! (find the style dossier on twitter!)
  • behind the dressing room door always has her eyes on the best sale items at Anthropologie.  I love this cute jacket - it's perfect for fall! (find behind the dressing room door on twitter!)
  • 100 inspirations recreates this great denim on denim outfit that Katie Holmes wears for less!
  • sweetie pie style is loving this mustard sweater - so am I!  See how she styles it three ways! (find sweetie pie style on twitter!)
  • fabulously average is seriously rocking the red pants - one of my all time favorite trends!  See how she wears them. (find fabulously average on twitter!)
  • take me for a twirl is headed back to school... what's your favorite part about back to school? Or favorite memory? (find take me for a twirl on twitter!)
  • lex and learn rounds up her favorite black boots for fall... check out her gorgeous picks! (find lex and learn on twitter!)
  • gs lillian just snagged a pair of gorgeous green loafers and I am totally crushing on them.  Head on over and drool over them with me! (find gs lillian on twitter!)
  • a spot of whimsy rounds up some really fun Peter Pan inspired eye candy - go check it out and then dream about being a kid forever! (find a spot of whimsy on twitter!)
  • simply bold says all you need is love... or at least all you need is a cute "love" t-shirt!  I love this look!
  • good life for less is one of the hosts for the luxe lotto... have you entered to win a Kate Spade handbag and a Coach necklace yet? Check it out! (find good life for less on twitter!)
the IT list is produced weekly by Jill of good life for less - for information on how you can be involved, click here!

You Might Also Like

0 comments