Fabulous Friday Fits | Effortless Corduroy Skirt

5:23 PM

Anthro Perk Alert: All Outerwear, Boots and Booties 30% OFF! See details and the full list of items HERE.

Note: Did you wear something adorable this week you want to share for all to see? Submit your Reader Outfit for Reader Outfits: What We Wear which posts on Sundays where I showcase all of your outfits to view. You can find all the details HERE. Can't wait to see what you ladies are wearing this week! Please submit no later then Sunday morning!

Hey everyone and Happy Friday! Did you see my new featured post called, Head To Toe In Anthro? If you haven't yet, check it out HERE. So when I first saw the Effortless Corduroy Skirt online, I fell in love with the color. It's a Dark Orange which I think will be a perfect color for the Fall and Winter months. I featured the Effortless Corduroy Skirt HERE in a featured post called What I { ♥ } Today.  I can't wait to try this on in store. I hope you all have a fantabulous weekend!

(click Photo to view Polyvore set)
Style# 22859730, Dark Orange, $88
Style# 22984280, Grey Motif,  $78
Style# 20758751, Blue, $348
Eloise Spotted Diamonds Tights
Style# 23129083, Black Motif, $18
Style# 22904726, Red, $48
Stone Pretender Posts
Style# 23440035, Grey, $32

You Might Also Like

0 comments