OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Pilcro Stet Slim Straight

6:10 PM

Note: Submit your Reader Outfit for Array of Anthro's and my continued post called What We Wear HERE. Submission date ends this Friday! Can't wait to see what you ladies are wearing!

Hey everyone! Hope you all had a good day. Over the weekend, my boyfriend and I went and ran some errands around town which included a trip to Anthro to do a couple reviews and to take photos of the mannequins (as requested by my readers...post will be up later this week). I decided to wear the Pilcro Stet Slim Straight jeans my Mom just bought me a couple weeks ago when we went to Anthro to do reviews. I fell in love with the color and they go with almost every top in my closet. I also saw they were already sold online in my size and the price seemed reasonable, so I purchased them at full price. Also, I wore the Sidebent Tank that I bought a couple weeks back during the sale. I love the navy and pink together. Overall, a lovely day with my boyfriend!


Bailey 44 Sidebent Tank  |  Style# 20918850  |  Navy  |  XS  |  $29.95  |  REVIEW  |  BUY
Pilcro Stet Slim Straight  |  Style# B22527774  |  Pink  |  25  |  $98  |  REVIEW  |  BUY
Seychelles Bette Flat/Wedding March Skimmers  |  Style# 18670646  |  Vachetta  |  $80  |  REVIEW  |  Sold out online
Arden B Grape Cluster Necklace  |  Gold  |  $24.50  |  Sold out online, Circa Spring 2009

You Might Also Like

0 comments