Forever 21 Product Review | Lace & Pleats Dress

12:08 AM

Note: For all of you wanting to know more about the accusations against Anthroholic, you can read the following links: Get Off My Internets: Anthro-Bloggers in Uproar over accusations of Scamming, Effortless Anthropologie: Protecting Yourself from online transaction scams and what started it all, The Pursuit of Hippyness: Why I will never Use Anthroholic's Personal Shopping Service Again. I am deeply saddened that this has happened in this great community we have with someone we all trusted and looked to for great fashion tips and outfit ideas. I'm still in shock over how many people have been affected by this and I hope everyone who was affected in any way gets recompensed. Tune into the Dereck and Kay show to listen more about this topic on Saturday at 7PM (EST) and 4PM (PST) LIVE HERE.

Hey everyone! I popped into Forever 21 in Davis with my younger sister today since I'm home visiting my family. All I have to say is WOW. It's the best and most organized Forever 21 I've ever been in. The staff was super friendly and very helpful. If you are ever in the Davis, CA area and like Forever 21, you should go! I did get a couple goodies at Forever 21 today while "just browsing." Crazy since I just went to the Forever 21 store at the Arden Fair Mall in Sacramento and found nothing, but I walk into the Davis location and I found so many items that I liked. I also picked up some items from Anthropologie's Sale yesterday as well (I will be posting "What I Bought" later today).



One of the items I bought was the Lace & Pleats Dress, which reminds me of the Gathering Breeze Dress but way more budget friendly. The top is a lace-type material (cheaper looking then the Gathering Breeze Dress but still very adorable) and the bottom is a soft pleated jersey/rayon material. I was drawn to the color combination of the white and yellow, just like the Vappu Dress from last Fall. The top is white, even though the color online says "Cream." I absolutely LOVE the belt is comes with. It's a bronze color and I can see wearing this with other items in my closet. This dress fits TTS. I am wearing a size Small and it fit me perfect. The top of the dress is stretchy thus if you are smaller busted, you may want to try a size down to see if the bust is tighter and more comfortable. I'm so glad I picked this little number up!

What do you think of the Lace & Pleats Dress?

Forever 21 Lace & Pleats Dress
Style# 2000032476
Color: Cream/Mustard
Price: $22.80
Length: 27.5''
Pros: TTS, belt, length, fit, comfortable, colors
Cons: None
Verdict: A-
Must, Lust or Bust: A must







You Might Also Like

0 comments