OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Dot Ruffle Shell

9:17 AM

Note: Did you see Outfit Inspiration: What the Dress Forms are WearingGet The Look You Thought You Missed and Anthropologie Spotted?

Reminder: Remember to submit your Reader Outfit! Details can be found HERE.

Good morning everyone and I hope you all a great Friday night. Yesterday I went to Anthro and did tons of reviews for you ladies. I couldn't believe all the goodies that have now been added to my wishlist. I can't wait to share the 1st Round of Reviews with you, so stay tuned! (I did end up purchasing the Penelope Cowlneck...and oh is it just lovely).

I've been really wanting to wear my White House Black Market tomato colored denim since I bought it a couple weeks ago when I went shopping with my friend Jessica. I saw this outfit HERE and instantly fell in love and bought the whole outfit, including the bow belt. I wanted to dress a bit more casual then the photo, so I decided to dress down the outfit a bit by omitting the belt, untucking the blouse and adding some cute black flats. I also added a beaded white cardigan as it was a little chilly here yesterday. Overall, an awesome lunch with my Mom at Mikuni and at Anthropologie doing reviews!


WHBM Red Blanc Slim Ankle Jean  |  Style# 570037432  |  Tomato  |  00  |  $78  |  BUY, sim. HERE, HERE
WHBM Dot Ruffle Shell  |  Style# 570040786  |  Black  |  XS  |  $68  |  BUY, sim. HEREHERE
American Eagle Shelf Cami  |  Style# 2445-2699  |  White  |  XS  |  $15.50  |  BUY, sim. HEREHEREHERE
Merona Artist's Light Cardigan  |  Style# 12971942  |  Polar Bear  |  XS  |  $19.99  |  Sim. HERE, HERE
Pink Studio Clara's Slipper Flats  |  Style# 18730531  |  Black  |  7  |  $39.95  |  Sim. HEREHEREHERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments