What I ♥ Today | Penelope Cowlneck

7:51 AM


Good morning everyone and Happy Monday! The item I ♥ is Deletta's Penelope Cowlneck. By just looking at the front of the top, there really is nothing to it. I think that's why I passed on it while browsing the Anthro website. There is some delicate lace on the sleeves which makes it look feminine and soft from the front, but once I saw the back, I was swooning. It is absolutely gorgeous with the sheer, dramatic and romantic lace open back. I can see wearing this with some patterned denim, pants or jeans with no cami underneath for a very sexy look. But if you want to be more sophisticated, you could always pair a black or navy cami or tank (Some good choices HERE and HERE) under and it would still be gorgeous and breathtaking. This top is an eye catcher and just looks so lovely. I can't wait to try this on! What do you think of the back? Too revealing or gorgeous?

Penelope Cowlneck
Style# 24292732
Navy (041)
$78

You Might Also Like

0 comments