OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Ruffled Tulle Boatneck

8:32 AM

Note: Did you see Outfit Inspiration: What the Dress Forms are WearingWhat I Love Today: Polka DotsReviews: Round 1 and Outfits: Nine Ways To Button Up?

Reminder: Remember to submit your Reader Outfit! Details can be found HERE.

Good morning everyone and hope you all are enjoying your day. Yesterday it was gorgeous here so my Mom and I decided to meet for lunch. I wanted to wear something bright and Spring like so I decided to wear the Pilcro Stet Slim Straight that I bought during my Online Birthday Haul. These jeans are very comfortable and fit TTS. I'm wearing a 25 Petite. The color is a little different in person then online. Online shows more of a yellow color, but in person, they have a little hint of green, which I like. It really matches the scarf I paired them with almost perfectly. I paired the colored jeans with the Ruffled Tulle Boatneck which I love. I wasn't too sure since it is a little short on my torso, so I decided to wear it off my shoulders which makes the top a perfect length. I finished the look off with some nude flats so I didn't take away from all the bright colors. Stay tuned for Get the Look You Thought You Missed!


Vanessa Virginia Ruffled Tulle Boatneck  |  Style# 23827140  |  Ivory  |  XS  |  $68  |  BUY, sim. HEREHERE
American Eagle Shelf Cami  |  Style# 2445-2699  |  White  |  XS  |  $15.50  |  BUY, sim. HEREHEREHERE
Pilcro Stet Slim Straight  |  Style# 23881576  |  Yellow  |  25P  |  $98  |  BUY, sim. HEREHERE, HERE
Seychelles Bette Flat  |  Style# 18670646  |  Vachetta  |  6.5  |  $80  |  Sim. HERE, HERE
No. 45 Scarf  |  Style# 24228132  |  Red Motif  |  $58  |  BUY, sim. HERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments