OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Dulcie Dress

9:11 AM

Good morning everyone and I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day! My boyfriend and I were just planning on staying in yesterday evening, but I got a surprise text that we were going out for dinner and drinks at a nice restaurant near his work. I was so excited and couldn't wait to get all dolled up since it has been awhile. I didn't want to wear the normal red for Valentine's Day, so I decided to wear the Dulcie Dress (REVIEW HERE) which is a beautiful soft pink color. I paired it with a simple brown 3/4 sleeve cardigan, since I think this color goes very well with the dress. I was looking through my shoes and found these pink/brown heels that go perfect! I finished the look off with a neutral necklace. I felt so cute and girly. It was definitely the best Valentine's Day I've ever had! Stay tuned later today for Outfit Inspiration: What the Dress Forms are Wearing.


Weston Wear Dulcie Dress  |  Style# 22932032  |  Neutral Motif  |  XS  |  $99.95  |  Sim. HERE, HERE, HERE
American Eagle Shelf Cami  |  Style# 2445-2699  |  White  |  XS  |  $15.50  |  BUY, sim. HEREHEREHERE
BP Three Quarter Sleeve Jersey Cardigan  |  Style# 239263  |  Java  |  S  |  $24.90  |  Sim. HERE, HERE
Seychelles Spacebar Pump  |  Style# B004V71L10  |  Nude  |  6.5  |  $87.99  |  BUY, Also HERE, sim. HERE
Aerie Fabric Flower Necklace  |  Style# 4728_7051  |  Cream  |  $14.99  |  Sim. HERE, HERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments