OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Rearward Cardigan

9:07 AM

Reminder: Remember to submit your Reader Outfit! Details can be found HERE.

Good morning everyone and hope you all are enjoying your Saturday. Yesterday was a very nice day here, just a little breezy. My Mom and I decided to spend the afternoon and evening together for some Mom and Daughter time. We had some yummy sushi and then went to White House Black Market that just opened a couple days ago in the new Palladio outdoor mall that is being built. They were offering $20 off an $80 purchase to celebrate. I found tons of goodies and also did some reviews and put together some outfit sets. I can't believe all the cute items and accessories they have and can't wait to share them with you! I decided to wear something colorful and Spring-like, so I wore the Rearward Cardigan, Anomalous Cami and Bright Borders Scarf that I bought during my Discount Haul at Anthro. I paired it with the AG Stevie, AEO Wedge Boot and Louis Vuitton Speedy 25. I had an awesome day hanging with my Mom.


Charlie & Robin Rearward Cardigan  |  Style# 23960420  |  Yellow  |  XS  |  $49.95  |  BUY, sim. HEREHERE
Pure & Good Anomalous Cami  |  Style# 21079637  |  Raspberry  |  S  |  $48  |  BUY, sim. HERE
American Eagle Shelf Cami  |  Style# 24452699  |  White  |  XS  |  $15.50  |  BUY, sim. HEREHEREHERE
AG Stevie  |  Style# 18670258  |  Howl  |  25  |  $168  |  Sim. HEREHEREHEREHERE
American Eagle Wedge Boot  |  Style# 04112527  |  Chestnut  |  7  |  $79.50  |  REVIEW  |  Sim. HEREHERE
Bright Borders Scarf |  Style# 23627169  |  Pink  |  $68  |  BUY
Louis Vuitton Speedy 25  |   Style# M41528   |  Monogram Canvas  |  $750  |  BUY, sim. HEREHERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments