What I ♥ Today | Stripes

11:11 AM

Note: Did you see all the lovely new Sale items and my White House Black Market Reviews?


Good afternoon everyone! I hope you all are having a fantastic week so far. As most of you know, I love stripes just as much as I love polka dots! I wanted to share the striped items that I am currently eyeing. See any items you like? Any items added to your wishlist? Stay tuned for Head to Toe in Anthro: March Catalog Outfits.

Sheer Brilliance Top
3. Striped Sleeveless Dress ($24.80)  ///  4. Striped Drape Neck Shell ($48)


Sheer Brilliance Top
5. Orient Pump ($44.95)  ///  6Auburn Paint Stripe Tank ($39)


Sheer Brilliance Top
1. Pieced Column Dress ($178)  ///  2. Tiered Stripe Tee ($68)
5. Intersecting Lines Tank ($14.80)  ///  6. Striped Underwire Bikini ($48/piece)
Scully Pencil SkirtModern Stripe Sleeveless DressStriped Drape Neck ShellStriped Sleeveless DressBuilding Your Repertoire DressBold Stripe Maxi SkirtBeach House Barbecue DressStriped Covet Day DressHamptons Weekend Stripe Straw Medium ToteSheer Striped Tank TopRocket Dog Orient PumpAuburn Paint Stripe TankPieced Column DressTiered Stripe TeeWide-Stripe Envelope ClutchOrly Striped Slingback PumpIntersecting Lines TankStriped Underwire Bikini

You Might Also Like

0 comments