OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Tiered Ruffle Shell

9:22 AM

Note: Did you see Outfit Inspiration: What the Dress Forms are Wearing and my Anthro Sale/Discount Haul?

Good morning everyone and I hope you are all having a great day so far. Yesterday I was in Davis for my dogs post-op appointment. Everything checked out great and he is doing well! A couple days ago I saw that Loft posted on their Facebook page that they want to know "How you Wear your Loft Stripes" so I decided to submit a couple photos of myself wearing two of my new Loft pieces, one of them being striped that I bought during their 1 Million Fans Day. If I get picked, I will be featured on their Facebook page which would be fabulous! Again, I'm wearing the AG Stevie Ankle in Green, which seems to be my go-to colored denim right now. I heart colored denim. Stay tuned in a bit for Get the Look you Thought you Missed.


Loft Tiered Ruffle Shell  |  Style# 269625  |  Natural White  |  XSP  |  $44.50  |  BUY, sim. HERE, HERE
Loft Striped V-Neck Cardigan  |  Style# 276502  |  Fresh Navy  |  SP  |  $49.50  |  BUY, sim. HEREHERE
AG Stevie Ankle  |  Style# B20471538  |  Green  |  25  |  $99.95  |  BUY, sim. HEREHEREHEREHERE
Mossimo Pearce Pumps  |  Style# 13022429  |  Camel  |  6.5  |  $29.95  |  BUY, sim. HEREHERE
Spinning Top Necklace  |  Style# 20256350  |  White  |  $19.95  |  Sim. HEREHERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments