What I ♥ Today | Feelin' Refreshed Dress

10:59 AM

Note: Looking for this mornings sale post? Find it HERE.


Good afternoon everyone and Happy Valentine's Day! The item I ♥ is the Feelin' Refereshed Dress. I'm a sucker for anything polka dots, stripes, bicycles and mint so this dress definitely fits the bill. I love the bright colors for the upcoming Spring months as you can wear it many different colored cardigans, accessories and shoes. You can dress it up with a pair of heels and a cardi or down with some matching flats and a cute belt. Here is how Shannon of Shannon ♥'s styled the dress:

Photos from Shannon ♥'s

I love how bold and bright the stripes are and the possibilities for this dress are endless. I love the candy stripe look; it's just adorable! What do you think of the candy stripe dress?

Feelin' Refreshed Dress 
$84.99
Also BUY HERE
Similar styles: HERE, HERE & HERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments