Fabulous Friday Fits | Visual Language Tank

8:47 PM

Note: I just saw Anthropologie's March 2012 catalog and I am very impressed with all of the new arrivals, bright colors and patterns. I can't wait to share the Polyvore sets with you!

Week in Review: Did you see Anthropologie SpottedGet The Look You Thought You MissedOutfit Inspiration: What the Dress Forms are WearingWhat I Love Today: Polka DotsReviews: Round 1 and Outfits: Nine Ways To Button Up?

Reminder: Remember to submit your Reader Outfit! Details can be found HERE.

Good evening and Happy Friday! I hope you all had a fabulous day. While browsing Anthro's website earlier this week, I spotted the Visual Language Tank. I love all of the different colors, splotchy pattern and flowiness. I decided to keep this outfit casual, so I paired it some very cute cognac wedges and coordinating belt, white jeans and a bright purse to match the top. Also, the AG Stevies in Blue would look fabulous with this look as well. I can see wearing this shopping with your girlfriends, lunch with your best friend or on a casual date with your guy. I hope you all have a great weekend!


(click Photo to view Polyvore set)
Style# 24457871, Red Motif, $68
Style# 20471538, Bone,  $158
Style# 23888050, Sand, $158
Sheathed Wing Necklace
Style# 24239584, Gold, $38
In Stitches Belt
Style# 24130445, Orange, $28
Biri Bag

Style# 22971337, Red, $398

You Might Also Like

0 comments