OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Jason Wu for Target Milu Tee

7:43 AM

Reminder: You still have time to submit your Reader Outfit! Details can be found HERE.

Good morning everyone and I hope you all are having a great weekend. I'm excited for the Grammy Awards tonight and am really looking forward to Adele performing (since she hasn't performed since her throat surgery). Did you hear that Whitney Houston passed away yesterday? I was shocked when I found out. I have been listening to her music since the 80's and had all her tapes (yes I know...tapes...crazy right). Such an amazing and talented voice and she will be missed.

On Friday, my Mom and I met for lunch at Cheesecake Factory and to do some shopping at the Galleria and to do an exchange at Forever XXI (I have a couple of reviews coming as well). I was planning on doing reviews at Anthro as well, but didn't have enough time so I am planning on going this week instead. That means you still have time to request an item or two HERE. I did pop into Anthro to take photos of the Dress Forms and let me just say I'm loving all the new arrivals and the feeling of Springtime in the store. I decided to dress very casual and comfortable since we were doing some walking around the mall, so I decided to wear my new Jason Wu for Target Milu Tee that I got during my Jason Wu for Target Haul. I had a woman come up to me and say, "Oh that's the cat on that commercial. I love your tee! Where did you get it?" And when I said "Target," she looked surprised. I wasn't too sure about this tee when I got it last week, but I love it! It's so comfortable and flowy and I am planning on wearing it again, very soon, with the Red Blanc Simple Ankle Jean and black boots or heels. Overall, a very relaxing and fun day spending time with my Mom.


Jason Wu for Target Milu Tee  |  Style# 1384017  |  White  |  XS  |  $19.99  |  BUY
American Eagle Shelf Cami  |  Style# 2445-2699  |  White  |  XS  |  $15.50  |  BUY, sim. HEREHEREHERE
AG Stevie  |  Style# 18670258  |  Howl  |  25  |  $168  |  BUY, sim. HERE, HERE, HEREHERE
Pink Studio Clara's Slipper Flats  |  Style# 18730531  |  Black  |  7  |  $39.95  |  Sim. HEREHEREHERE
Express Beaded Stretch Bracelets  |  Style# 12269056  |  Black  |  $24.90  |  Sim. HERE, HERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments