{ Anthropologie Spotted }

10:14 AM

Note: I just saw Anthropologie's March 2012 catalog and I am very impressed with all of the new arrivals, bright colors and patterns. I can't wait to share the Polyvore sets with you!

Week in Review: Did you see Get The Look You Thought You MissedOutfit Inspiration: What the Dress Forms are WearingWhat I Love Today: Polka DotsReviews: Round 1 and Outfits: Nine Ways To Button Up?

Reminder: Remember to submit your Reader Outfit! Details can be found HERE.


Good morning everyone and Happy Friday! So many lovely Anthro sightings this week! Thanks to my readers for sending me their sightings! I love seeing how Anthropologie items are styled for TV and celebrities! Did you spot an Anthropologie item while watching one of your favorite TV shows or on a celebrity on TV, in person or in a magazine? If so, email me or submit this form to be included next week!

Yarn Plumes Skirt
Spotted on Glee (Season 3, Episode 14: On My Way)

Delicate Drafts Cardigan
Spotted on Project Runway All Stars (Season 1, Episode 7: Puttin' on the Glitz) by Juli

Tiered Chambray Dress
Spotted on Storage Wars (Season 2, Episode 21: The Empire Strikes Out) by Toni

Rain-Dotted Anorak
Spotted on Dianna Agron while filming Glee (she obviously didn't die in the car accident on the Finale)

Land Ahoy Loungers
Spotted on Rachel McAdams in The Vow

You Might Also Like

0 comments