What I Bought | Anthro Sale | 10.25.11

1:06 PM

NoteDid you see all of the lovely and inspirational outfits in Anthropologie's November Catalog?

NoteDid you see Reviews: Round 1Reviews: Lace & Light Dress ("Gathering Breeze Dress") & Dulcie Dress and Reviews: Round 2? Reviews: Round 3 will be up soon!

NoteDid you wear something adorable this week you want to share for all to see? Submit your Reader Outfit for Reader Outfits: What We Wear which posts on Sundays where I showcase all of your outfits to view. You can find all the details HERE. Can't wait to see what you ladies are wearing this week!


Good afternoon everyone! Didn't you just love the sale yesterday? I didn't think the sale was going to be that big, and was very surprised how many good markdowns there were. I've been waiting for the Camellia Blouse and Liisa Flats to go on sale for forever! I'm glad they finally hit sale. I'm so excited to wear the Camellia Blouse with some colored denim. Woohoo. Did you buy anything from this sale?

Also, I'm looking for the Gallica Tank in a size 0 or size 2. If anyone sees one, please put it on hold for Liz or leave a comment here! Thanks!

Here's what I bought...

Camellia Blouse
Style# 22792592
Size: XS
REVIEW

Liisa Flats
Style# 22686448
Size: 37


You Might Also Like

0 comments