OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Cocoon Pointelle Cardigan Sweater

2:57 PM

Note: Reader Outfits: What We Wear will be posted later on tonight, so stay tuned!

Hey everyone! Hope you all had a lovely weekend! Last week, I went to visit my Mom and younger sister in Davis and wanted to wear something cute since I was also running errands around town. I bought the Cocoon Pointelle Cardigan Sweater a month or so ago from Target after seeing it in their weekly advertisement. It's super comfortable and perfect for the warmer Fall days, like we are having here now. It says on the Target website that they do not sell this sweater in-store, but I found a whole rack of them at my local Target. I paired it with my Mossimo Tank, Merona Scarf, both from Target, AG Stevies and the AE Wedge Boots. I had a lovely time at home seeing my family.


Mossimo Cocoon Pointelle Cardigan Sweater  |  Style# 13563002  |  Copper |  XS  |  $24.99  |  BUY, similar HERE
AG Stevie  |  Style# 18670258  |  Howl  |  25  |  $168  |  BUY, similar HERE
American Eagle Wedge Boot  |  Style# 0411-2527  |  Chestnut  |  7  |  $79.50  |  REVIEW  |  BUY, similar HERE
Mossimo Micro Rib Tank  |  Style# 13630416  |  Oatmeal Heather  |  XS  |  $9  |  BUY, similar HERE
Merona Rayon Floral Print Scarf  |  Style# 13542144  |  Tan  |  $14.99  |  BUY

You Might Also Like

0 comments