OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Floral Frappe Top

3:42 PM

Note: I went to Anthropologie on Monday and did reviews for you lovelies. Stay tuned tomorrow for reviews!

Note: Did you wear something adorable this week you want to share for all to see? Submit your Reader Outfit for Reader Outfits: What We Wear which posts on Sundays where I showcase all of your outfits to view. Even if you aren't wearing Anthro, please submit your outfit. This feature is open to all! You can find all the details HERE. Can't wait to see what you ladies are wearing this week!

Hey everyone! Hope you are all having a good day. Did you see Freshly Picked I posted this morning? Some lovely new arrivals!

On Monday, my Mom and I met at Anthropologie to do reviews, and also to shop and have lunch...you know, a girls day! I love hanging out with my Mom and spending time with her. It was rainy and misty all day here on Monday so I got to wear boots (finally)! The weather here has been very sporadic, 80 degrees one day and then 55 degrees and stormy the next. I wore the Floral Frappe Top, that I bought a long while ago when it went on sale, with the Fading Madras Blazer I picked up on 3rd cut, my AG Stevies and the AE Wedge Boot. Overall, such a lovely day with my Mom and shopping at Anthropologie!


Deletta Floral Frappe Top  |  Style# 19331412  |  Pink |  XS  |  $39.95  |  Sold out online, similar HERE
AG Stevie  |  Style# 18670258  |  Howl  |  25  |  $168  |  BUY, similar HERE
American Eagle Wedge Boot  |  Style# 0411-2527  |  Chestnut  |  7  |  $79.50  |  REVIEW  |  BUY, similar HERE
Daughters of the Liberation Fading Madras Blazer  |  Style# 20498440  |  Blue  |  $29.95  |  BUY, similar HERE
Spinning Top Necklace  |  Style# 20256350  |  White  |  $19.95  |  Sold out online, similar HERE, HERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments