What I { ♥ } Today | Dulcie Dress

10:31 AM

Anthro Perk Alerts: All Outerwear, Boots and Booties 30% OFF! See details and the full list of items HERE. Also, take an Add'l 25% off SALE items. See the list HERE.

Note: Stay tuned for Reader Outfits: What We Wear tonight! Also, I'm making a trip to Anthro tomorrow to do reviews for you lovelies. You still have time to request an item or two HERE. Can't wait to see what you're eyeing.


Today's Item I ♥ is Weston Wear's Dulcie Dress. I first saw this dress pop online over the weekend and immediately fell in love. I am definitely drawn to the pink colorway, called Black Motif online, which is weird to me since it has no black. Maybe the colorways are incorrectly labeled online? (Update 10/10: The colorways were mislabeled and are now correct and the pink version has seemed to disappear from the website.) I love the delicate and feminine look of the dress and the ballerina style skirt. I also love the pattern of the top and how it plays off the diagonal pattern on the skirt. The back is also lovely with a keyhole button at top and a skinny tie around the waist. I'm really hoping they have this in stock at my local Anthro tomorrow to try on. Dulcie, which means sweet, is just such a perfect name for this dress! What do you think of the Dulcie Dress?

Weston Wear Dulcie Dress
Style# 22932032
Color: Neutral Motif (015), Black Motif (009)
Length: 36.5''
Price: $158

You Might Also Like

0 comments