Fabulous Friday Fits | Fly Away Blouse

9:56 AM

Note: Did you see my review of the Dulcie Dress & the Mystery "Gathering Breeze Dress?" I'm swooning over both!

Note: Did you wear something adorable this week you want to share for all to see? Submit your Reader Outfit for Reader Outfits: What We Wear which posts on Sundays where I showcase all of your outfits to view. Even if you aren't wearing Anthro, please submit your outfit. This feature is open to all! You can find all the details HERE. Can't wait to see what you ladies are wearing this week!

Hey everyone and Happy Friday! So many lovely new arrivals this week and one being the Fly Away Blouse. I immediately fell in love with the soft, feminine look of the blouse and the oh so adorable beaded bow on the neckline. I can't wait to try this on in-store. Do you have any exciting plans this weekend? I'm planning on going to Apple Hill with some friends to do some apple/pumpkin picking and also have some apple cider, apple beer, apple donuts...well, anything apple! :) I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

(click Photo to view Polyvore set)
Style# 23385156, Ivory, $168
Style# 23090541, Tabitha,  $172
Style# 22810436, Brown, $248
Leifsdottir Tuzla Sweater Jacket
Style# 22778252, Brown, $228
Style# 23461379, Gold, $58
Frozen Abydos Posts
Style# 23410343, Gold, $28

You Might Also Like

0 comments