What I Bought | Anthro Sale | 10.18.11

2:42 PM

Anthro Perk Alert: All Bedding 25% OFF! CLICK HERE to view what you could be sleeping on.

Note: Did you wear something adorable this week you want to share for all to see? Submit your Reader Outfit for Reader Outfits: What We Wear which posts on Sundays where I showcase all of your outfits to view. Even if you aren't wearing Anthro, please submit your outfit. This feature is open too all! You can find all the details HERE. Can't wait to see what you ladies are wearing this week!


Good afternoon lovelies! Didn't you just love the sale yesterday? I'm a little disappointed that I didn't the extra 40% off like some of you lucky ladies are. I live in California and none of the stores near me or even in California are participating in the promotion.  I still picked up some items I've been eyeing for months though. Also, I'm making a special little trip to Anthro tomorrow to review the Dulcie Dress. I think I will try on some other goodies while I'm there too! That means there's tons of reviews coming, so stay tuned! Did you buy anything from this sale? Are you still eyeing anything? I already own the Frilled Echelons Peacoat in Moss and the Pilcro Stet Slim Straight in Pink but I still wanted to add the other colored denim to my collection.

Also, I'm looking for the Gallica Tank in a size 0 or size 2. If anyone sees one, please put it on hold for Liz! Thanks!

Here's what I bought...

AG Stevie Ankle

Style# B20471538
Size: 25
REVIEW

AG Stevie Ankle

Style# D20471538
Size: 25


AG Stevie Ankle

Style# A20471538
Size: 25
REVIEW

Style# A22527774
Size: 25

Bolshoi Cardigan
Style# 21145347
Size: X-Small
REVIEW



You Might Also Like

0 comments