My Picks | October 2011 Catalog

6:30 AM

Anthro Perk Alerts: All Outerwear, Boots and Booties 30% OFF! See details and the full list of items HERE. Also, take an Add'l 25% off SALE items. See the list HERE.

Note: Did you wear something adorable this week you want to share for all to see? Submit your Reader Outfit for Reader Outfits: What We Wear which posts on Sundays where I showcase all of your outfits to view. Even if you aren't wearing Anthro, please submit your outfit. This feature is open to all! You can find all the details HERE. Can't wait to see what you ladies are wearing this week!


The October 2011 catalog is finally here and am really LOVING some of the new arrivals and outfits. Did you add any new items to your wishlist from this catalog? Are you eyeing anything?

Here are my Top 10 October 2011 picks...
Maeve Button Belted Dress (Featured on page 1)
Style# 23144546
Color: Green (030), Navy (041)
Price: $248
Why I Love It: You can wear this dress as a separate! You can wear the dress together, or wear just the top or just the bottom. I love that! The top would look great with some jeans or pants and the skirt separate can be worn with a cute blouse. It's very versatile and I love the length, colors and puffiness.


Style# 23442825
Color: Dark Orange (081), Black (001)
Price: $68
Why I Love It: I am drawn to the Dark Orange color, since it's one of my favorite colors and works perfect for the Fall and Winter months ahead. The top is very versatile as it can be worn with pants, jeans and skirts and I love the crinkled neckline to give the top a little something special. Wishlisted in Dark Orange.


Yoana Baraschi Veiled Alder Dress (Featured on page 8)
Style# 22887426
Color: Dark Grey (005), Black (001)
Price: $298
Why I Love It: This dress looks so feminine and soft and I can't wait to try this on in-store. It looks amazing on the model and I hope it doesn't disappoint. I am actually really loving the black colorway with the beige/grey lining for contrast. Wishlisted in Black.



Plenty by Tracy Reese Ruched Marigold Coat (Featured on page 9)
Style# 21292586
Color: Gold (072)
Price: $174.20 (On sale now, and will go back up to $248 on 10/9/11)
Why I Love It: This coat is just pure perfection. It's the perfect shade of gold and just looks adorable. I haven't had the chance to try this little number on yet, and am hoping to next week. It looks so feminine and I just love the big buttons and luxe draping.



Bettye Muller Blackwatch Slingbacks (Featured on page 9)
Style# 20758751
Color: Blue (040)
Price: $348
Why I Love It: These shoes are just oh so cute! I love the plaid print and the bright red bow. I'm not too fond of the heel being 5 inches with a 1 inch platform, a little high for my taste, but I don't know if I will be able to resist the cute red bows on the toes. Wishlisted.



Girls from Savoy Alary Shirtdress (Featured on page 10)
Style# 22897748
Color: Green Motif (038)
Price: $128
Why I Love It: I just love the print of this dress with the butterflies, birds and other winged creatures. The colors create an interesting contrast between the two prints which I love. It can be worn with tights, heels, flats and different colored jackets and cardigans. The length also looks good as it should hit just at the knee. I can't wait to try this on in-store.


Maeve Goban Pencil Skirt (Featured on page 10 and 11)
Style# 22859516
Color: Moss (031), Black (001)
Price: $118
Why I Love It: When I first saw this skirt in Moss, I was drawn to the color and also to the interesting, repeating pattern. This skirt seems to be able to be worn with almost any color and is a great piece to have in your closet year-round. I hope they have this in-store to try on when I go to Anthro next week.


Maeve Effortless Corduroy Skirt (Featured on page 23)
Style# 22859730
Color: Dark Orange (031), Dark Grey (005), White (010)
Price: $88
Why I Love It: I've been hearing mixed reviews on this skirt, and I can't wait to try this on for myself. I love the Dark Orange color and I can't wait to see it in person. I've been looking for a rust or dark orange skirt for this season, and this might be the winner. I really like the slouchy pockets and the length. Wishlistd in Dark Orange.


Style# 22804454
Color: Brown Motif (029), Blue (040)
Price: $168
Why I Love It: I am loving the print of this dress. The floral pattern, material and silhouette makes this dress look so feminine. I can see wearing this with some tights and cute heels for a night on the town.


Bailey 44 Slung Sash Tee (Featured on page 25)
Style# 23153778
Color: Black (001), Red (060), Moss (031), Pink (066)
Price: $88
Why I Love It: Isn't this top just lovely? I'm in love with the crisscrossed scoopneck neckline. I love simple tees that have a little something extra. This could be dressed up with a skirt, or dressed down with a pair of jeans and some cute heels or flats. Wishlisted!

You Might Also Like

0 comments