Fabulous Friday Fits | Dulcie Dress

8:34 AM

Note: Did you see Reviews: Round 3? Also, Reviews: Round 1, that I did this past Monday, will be up very soon!

Note: Did you wear something adorable this week you want to share for all to see? Submit your Reader Outfit for Reader Outfits: What We Wear which posts on Sundays where I showcase all of your outfits to view. Even if you aren't wearing Anthro, please submit your outfit. This feature is open to all! You can find all the details HERE. Can't wait to see what you ladies are wearing this week!

Hey everyone and Happy Friday! When I first saw the Dulcie Dress last weekend online, I immediately knew that this dress will be in my closet very, very soon. I love everything about this dress; the color, ballet-style skirt, the different materials, textures and patterns. It's so lovely and feminine and I can't wait to try this little number on in person! Also, I featured the Dulcie Dress in the What I { ♥ } Today post and Joelle from Weston Wear even commented about the dress! Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

(click Photo to view Polyvore set)
Style# 22932032, Neutral Motif, $158
Style# 22811368, Purple Motif,  $298
Style# 21306873, Taupe, $378
Iced Latte Necklace
Style# 23418593, White, $48
Style# 23059769, Pink, $48

You Might Also Like

0 comments