Anthropologie Product Reviews | Round 3

4:14 PM

Note: For all of you looking for the Neutral Motif (pink) colorway in the Dulcie Dress, Weston Wear commented on my blog HERE about it. They said they shipped it to the stores and it should be out by next week and it will be re-added to the Anthro website very soon. Thanks Joelle!

Note: Did you wear something adorable this week you want to share for all to see? Submit your Reader Outfit for Reader Outfits: What We Wear which posts on Sundays where I showcase all of your outfits to view. Even if you aren't wearing Anthro, please submit your outfit. This feature is open to all! You can find all the details HERE. Can't wait to see what you ladies are wearing this week!

Hey everyone! It's review time! These reviews are from the last set I did a couple weeks ago and the new reviews that I just did Monday will be up very soon, so stay tuned for those! Just in case you missed the other reviews in this set, Round 1 can be found HERE and Round 2 and been found HERE.

Now on to the reviews...

Here is Knitted & Knotted's Dog Rose Pullover. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small here. I could size up to a Small if I wanted so the bottom isn't as fitted, but the sleeves might be too loose. I really loved this when I first saw it online and am glad I finally got to try it on in-store. I am a little disappointed with the length as it's so short. When I lift my arms up over my head, the sweater comes with it and reveals my stomach. I do think this would be really cute tucked into pants or a skirt. Also, I love the rose neckline and the color.

Back to the rack.




Knitted & Knotted Dog Rose Pullover
Style# 22217368
Color: Ivory (011), Navy (041)
Price: $138
Length: 21''
Pros: TTS, rose neckline, color
Cons: Length is short
Verdict: B-
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Back to the rack






Here is Charlie & Robin's Golden Gate Cardigan. This fits TTS. I'm wearing a S/M. This is the smallest size this cardigan comes in. I was really drawn to the purple color since it's such a great color for Fall. This cardigan is comfortable and a perfect length for me. The sleeve length is a little short but wearing a long sleeve under would be great for colder days and nights. Some women might find this to be shapeless, but I really liked how it fit.

A pass for now, but will revisit on 2nd cut.


Charlie & Robin Golden Gate Cardigan
Style# 21128814
Color: Purple (011)
Price: $79.95
Length: 30''
Pros: TTS, button front, length, comfortable, color
Cons: Some might find this shapeless
Verdict: B
Must, Lust or Back to the Rack: Back to the rack






Here is Maeve's Hip Cinched Blouse. This top fits pretty TTS. I'm wearing a size 2 here. I like the cowlneck, color and material, as it seems well made. The bottom of the top wasn't too tight, but if you have hips, this top might be too tight on the bottom. I really like the dot pattern and think this top would look great layered under another top. This top has got some mixed reviews on the Anthro site and I would suggest trying it on before you buy to see if you like the top or not.

Waiting for 2nd cut.





Maeve Hip Cinched Blouse
Style# 21375035
Color: Gold (070), Green Motif (038)
Price: $49.95
Length: 24.5''
Pros: TTS, length, color, pattern
Cons: Bottom of top a little tight
Verdict: B-
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Waiting for 2nd cut





Here is Postmark's Pompon-Dotted Tee.  This top fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small. I love the way this top fits. The v-neck isn't too low, the top is stretchy and comfortable and I love the flower pattern. Also, the ruched sleeves and bow-tie around the neck make this top adorable. The length is good as it hits past my hips.

Wishlisted.


Postmark Pompon-Dotted Tee
Style# 22751044
Color: Black Motif (009)
Price: $58
Length: 24.5''
Pros: TTS, pattern, length, comfortable, bow-tie
Cons: None
Verdict: A-
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Lusting until sale
Styled: Fall Fashion Show





Here is Allihop's Pyla Pullover. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small. I know this is dormwear, but I think this would be just so cute with jeans, boots and a jacket. The top is semi-sheer, so wearing a top underneath is a must. I have on a white v-neck shelf-tank underneath. The length is good as it hits just past my hips. I love the muted color, striped pattern and it's super comfortable.

Waiting for 2nd cut.




Allihop Pyla Pullover
Style# 21367370
Color: Neutral Motif (015), Grey Motif (008)
Price: $29.95
Length: 25''
Pros: TTS, length, pattern, comfortable
Cons: None
Verdict: B+
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Waiting for 2nd cut






Here is Bordeaux's Banded Ripples Tee.  This top fits pretty TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small. Since this top is more of a drapy top, you can size down if you want to have it more fitted. I love the way this top fits and drapes in all the right places. The banded bottom and sleeves are great and I love how the crew neck is high. This would look so cute with jeans, a scarf and some boots for Fall. It's very flattering!

Wishlisted.

Bordeaux Banded Ripples Tee
Style# 22759013
Color: Purple (050), Turquoise (046), Ivory (011)
Price: $68
Length: 24.75''
Pros: TTS, length, banded bottom/sleeves, flowy, comfortable
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Lusting until sale


Here is Knitted & Knotted's Bolshoi Cardigan. This cardigan fits pretty TTS. I'm wearing a size Small. I normally size up in cardigans to ensure that it buttons without it gapping. In some cases, I do stick to my normal size. I absolutely love this cardigan! The neutral color, and the frilly ruffled bottom is adorable and very feminine.

Wishlisted.




Knitted & Knotted Bolshoi Cardigan
Style# 21145347
Color: Neutral Motif (015), Black (001)
Price: $138
Length: 25''
Pros: TTS, length, frilly bottom, color
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Lusting until sale





Here is Addison Story's Sheer Silhouette Top. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small. I really wanted to love this top and loved it when I saw it online. I was a little disappointed once I got it on. I love the drapey sleeves, v-neck, pattern and color, but the material just feels stiff and somewhat itchy. The length it good as it hits just past my hips. Also, it is sheer so I recommend wearing a tank or cami underneath. Oh and then there's the buttons on the side of the top that are so hard to button and unbutton. A cute idea but it just took me too long to get the top on and off.

Back to the rack.


Addison Story Sheer Silhouette Top
Style# 22856371
Color: Light Grey (009)
Price: $49.95
Length: 25.5''
Pros: TTS, pattern, color, length
Cons: Material stiff, itchy
Verdict: C
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Back to the rack






Here is Sparrow's Far-Flung Fairisle Pullover. This sweater fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small. I love the muted beige and pink color and the geometric pattern along the neckline. It's super comfortable and the ribbed bottom creates a nice look.

Waiting for 2nd cut.


Sparrow's Far-Flung Fairisle Pullover
Style# 21292826
Color: Brown Motif (029)
Price: $59.95
Length: 22.5''
Pros: TTS, pattern, muted colors, length
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Waiting for 2nd cut






Here is Cartonnier's Tweed Brigade Jacket. This jacket fits pretty TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small here. It was a little snug around the bust, but if I sized up the sleeves might be too bulky, as they already are a little on me. It looks a little boxy on me too, which I didn't look as boxy when I had it unbuttoned. I like the military look, color and cropped length.

Wishlisted for sale but would have to try it on again.


Cartonnier Tweed Brigade Jacket
Style# 22226146
Color: Brown (020)
Price: $138
Length: 22.5''
Pros: TTS, color, copped length, military look
Cons: Can be boxy on some frames
Verdict: B
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Lusting until sale





You Might Also Like

0 comments