{ Reader Outfits: What We Wear }

11:15 PM


Good evening everyone and welcome to the 5th edition of Reader Outfits: What We Wear. If you would like to be included in next week's Reader Outfits, What We Wear, CLICK HERE. As you can see below, I have included some "similar items" that I've found online for most of the items these ladies are wearing. You will then be able recreate their outfit even if you can't find the same exact items they are wearing.

Also, I would love to do a Halloween Edition of Reader Outfits: What We Wear and if you are planning on going to or hosting a Halloween Party, I would love to see what you are dressing up as this year! (Include your little kiddies as well!) Feel free to send me your photos after you are all dressed up!

Check out what these lovely ladies are wearing this week...

Name: Karen

Outfit Details
Moth Neo-Refinement Pullover, similar HERE
Guinivere Cairngaan Point Cardigan, similar HERE, HERE
Edme & Esyllte Flurried Plumes Midi, similar HERE
Frye Boots, similar HERE

Karen looks fabulous in the Flurried Plumes Midi and I love how she paired it with a mustard top and moss cardi. All of the colors look so Fall and look great together!












Name: Cheryl

Outfit Details
Edme & Esyllte Marston Sweater Skirt, similar HERE, HERE, HERE
Tabitha Pick A Bunch Cardi, similar HERE
Coldwater Creek Embellished Navy Tank, similar HERE, HERE
Anthropologie Belt, similar HERE

Cheryl looks stunning the the Marston Sweater Skirt. This is exactly how I would have worn this skirt! I love the mustard yellow paired with the navy top and coordinaring cardi. Just lovely!












Name: Amy
Blog: Lost In The Details

Outfit Details
Anna Sui Map of the World Skirt
RicRac Wind Rippled Tee, similar HERE
J. Crew Jackie Cardigan, similar HERE, HERE
Lucky Penny Satin Swoop Heels
, similar HERE
J.Crew Fishnet Tights, similar HERE

Amy is back this week with another lovely outfit. Doesn't she just look adorable in the Map of the Wodl Skirt? I love how she paired it with the other primary colors for a fun and vibrant look!












Name: Drew

Outfit Details
Patterson J. Kincaid Long Stem Spectrum Blouse, similar HERE
Abercrombie & Fitch Jacket, similar HERE
AG Stevie Ankle, buy HERE, similar HERE
Chie Mihara Anoushka Pump, similar HERE
Anthropologie Necklace, similar HERE


Drew is new this week and is wearing one of my favorite pairs of denim, the AG Stevie Ankles. If you haven't tried these on, you must! I love how she paired the green denim with a flower top. Oh and I'm loving those shoes! (PS - If anyone knows the necklace name, please let me know).









Name: Julie
Blog: Julie Rose Sews

Outfit Details
Maeve Lepidoptera Dress
Old Navy Pointelle Cardigan, similar HERE, HERE
Duane Reade Opaque Tights, similar HERE, HERE
Mia Patent T-Straps, similar HERE, HERE
H&M Leather Belt, similar HERE

Julie is back again this week, looking so lovely in the Lepidoptera Dress. I love this dress and it looks amazing on her. I love it paired with the pink/blush cardi, belt and black tights for Fall. Adorable!











Name: Vikki

Outfit Details
Maeve Trace The Stars Blouse, similar HERE
Elle Jeans, similar HERE
JC Penny Boots, similar HERE
Anthropologie Di-Tone Sunnies
Harmonica Necklace, similar HERE, HERE

Vikki is new this week and is wearing one of my current wishlisted items, the Trace the Stars Blouse. She recently wore it to a concert in Napa and got tons of compliments. I have tried this on (review coming soon) and I highly recommend it. I love it paired with the light jeans and boots!










If you would like to be included in next week's Reader Outfits, What We Wear, CLICK HERE.

You Might Also Like

0 comments