OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Rosette Peekaboo Tank

8:05 AM

NoteDid you see Reviews: Round 1? Reviews: Round 2 will be up soon! Also, I'm going to Anthro on Thursday to try on and review the Dulcie Dress! Can't wait!

Note: Did you wear something adorable this week you want to share for all to see? Submit your Reader Outfit for Reader Outfits: What We Wear which posts on Sundays where I showcase all of your outfits to view. Even if you aren't wearing Anthro, please submit your outfit. This feature is open to all! You can find all the details HERE. Can't wait to see what you ladies are wearing this week!

Hey everyone! Hope you all are having a great morning. Awesome sale yesterday or what?! There are no stores near me participating in the additional 40% sale items, but I still did some charge and sends and bought some items online that went on sale. Stay tuned later today for my post, What I Bought. Monday I made a trip Downtown for a Graphic Design meeting with a new company I'm working with called Bang Bang Art Studio. I met the owner/designer while doing reviews at Anthropologie since he builds their displays. We are working on getting his website up and running to launch his furniture business since he will be building all the sets for District 30's Master's of Style, which is 10 weeks of 10 fashion shows showcasing 10 different fashion designers and Sac Fashion Week, which is in February. I decided to wear a simple, yet feminine Forever 21 top, AG Stevies and Seychelles Gypsy Sandals. Overall, a great meeting!


Love21 Rosette Peekaboo Tank  |  Style# 2078968135  |  Cream  |  XS  |  $24.80  |  Sold out online, sim. HERE, HERE
AG Stevie  |  Style# 18670258  |  Howl  |  25  |  $168  |  BUY, similar HERE
Seychelles Gypsy Sandal  |  Style# 299152  |  Ivory  |  6.5  |  $59.94  |  BUY, sim. HERE, HERE, HERE
Forever 21 Pearlescent Rosette Necklace  |  Style# 1000017477  |  Pink  |  $8.80  |  Sold out online, sim. HERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments