OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | NeighborWorks Wine Event

Last night, my boyfriend and I went to NeighborWorks East Sac Wine & Food Tasting event. It was so much fun! We ate a lot great food and found some new wines we love. If you never have had Barefoot Wine & Bubbly, you should try it. I couldn't believe how great the wines were and when I found out how much the bottles were ($6.00-$10.00), I was in shock. It's so tasty and budget friendly. We were given a couple bottles since we couldn't stop raving about it. I can't wait to try the whole line...and they sell it at Bevmo! Anywho, here is the outfit I wore last night. I wore the Sugar & Cream dress and Bette Flats. The policy was "No Heels" for women.

Floreat Sugar & Cream Dress  |  2  |  $79.95  |  Sold out online, call 800-309-2500
Seychelles Bette Flat/Wedding March Skimmers  |  $49.95-$80  |  BUY/REVIEW HERE
Journey Diamond necklace from my boyfriend
Louis Vuitton Speedy 25