OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Sweeping Stitches Pullover

9:43 AM

Reminder: Remember to submit your Reader Outfit! Details can be found HERE.

Good morning everyone and Happy Saint Patty's Day! On Thursday, my bestie Jessica and I went out for a girls night for dinner and drinks. We went to Chicago Fire and had a deep dish Pepperoni, Herb Fries and some yummy wine. It was delicious! It has been super stormy here the past week so I wanted to wear a warm, slouchy sweater in a bright color. I decided to wear the Sweeping Stitches Pullover, that I have previously worn HERE. I paired the sweater with a black scoop neck tank, polka dot scarf, AG Stevies and some pointed toe pumps. I finished the look off with the Jason Wu Lace Clutch that I bought when Jason Wu was released at Target. An awesome night with a great friend!


Sparrow Sweeping Stitches Pullover  |  Style# 20872644  |  Orange  |  XS  |  $49  |  Sim. HEREHERE
Eloise Reversible Seamless Tank  |  Style# 853345  |  Black  |  S  |  $24  |  BUY, sim. HERE, HERE
AG Stevie  |  Style# 18670258  |  Howl  |  25  |  $168  |  Sim. HEREHEREHEREHERE
Nine West Flax Pump  |  Style# 7798031  |  Black  |  6.5  |  $69  |  BUY, sim. HERE, HERE
F21 Frayed Polka Dot Scarf  |  Style# 1000033560  |  Black/White  |  $8.80  |  BUY (other colors), sim. HERE
Jason Wu for Target Lace Clutch  |  Style# 13780392  |  Black  |  $29.99  |  Sim. HEREHERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments