Fabulous Friday Fits | Ikat Frequencies Shirtdress

5:28 PM

Note: Did you see What I Love Today: PastelsOutfit Inspiration: What the Dress Forms are Wearing and Outfits: Waist Down Wows?

Reminder: Remember to submit your Reader Outfit! Details can be found HERE.

Good evening everyone and Happy Friday! Sorry for being MIA this week! I started a new job last week and have been trying to adjust to the whole 9 to 5 thing. Posts will run as normal again next week including Reviews, Catalog Outfits (April 2012), Get The Look You Thought You Missed and Anthropologie Spotted. While browsing all of the April arrivals this week, I spotted the Ikat Frequencies Shirtdress. I am loving the Ikat print right now and just recently purchased the Printed Sheath Dress from Gap (photo here) that is also an adorable Ikat print. I know that this dress will make its way into my closet for the Spring/Summer months, so I decided to style it with one of my favorite colors to wear with blue...yellow. I added a buttercup colored bag and necklace and finished off the look with a gold belt, flats and earrings to add a little shimmer. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!


(click Photo to view Polyvore set)
Style# 24603151, Blue Motif, $98
High-Shine Flats
Style# 23844301, Gold, $198
Style# 24077786, Yellow,  $128
Style# 24513269, Gold, $38
Dipped Sessile Necklace
Style# 24656043, Yellow, $48
Shimmer Dust Belt
Style# 24359937, Gold, $48

You Might Also Like

0 comments