{Target Gems} | Xhilaration® Challis Shorts

9:23 AM

When my boyfriend and I went to Target last week, I took a quick look through the women's department. Not really seeing anything, we were just about to leave when these little beauties caught my eye. As you know, I'm a sucker for anything polka dots!


These shorts are called the Xhilaration® Challis Shorts. They look super short on the hanger, but don't be fooled. Once on, the length was perfect. When putting my hands down to my sides, the length was just past my fingers tips. These fit pretty TTS. I tried on an X-Small and Small and both fit very well. The X-Small fit higher on my waist and the Small was a little looser so I could wear them a little lower. It all depends on your preference on where you want them to fit on your waist. I would try your normal size and a size up. The material is lightweight and flowy. There is not zipper, but is pull-on style with an elastic back. I highly recommend these as they can be worn with many different colors, tops and shoes. Make sure you check out this Target gem!

Red Bicycles
Purple Keys
Emerald City Fuschia Jr.
Emerald City Emerald City
                                                          Xhilaration® Challis Shorts
                                                                   Style# 13917710
                                                                             $16.99

You Might Also Like

0 comments