OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Draped Snail Tank

12:47 PM

Note: Did you see Outfits: Waist Down Wows?

Good afternoon everyone and Happy Monday! Yesterday my bestie Jessica and I had a girls day and headed to The Limited for their 40% off sale. Since I just got a new job, I wanted to get some new clothes for my meetings at work when clients come in. I definitely got some awesome items to mix and match! I ended up getting the Open Stitch Shimmer Sweater in Light Pink, Ruffle Front Satin TankPolka Dot HalterTaped Cuff Shirt in Black, Drew Slim Leg Pant in Pink, Drew Stretch Sateen Ankle Pant in White, Black and Turquoise, Dotted Tank DressHigh Waist Inverted Pleat Skirt, Forenza 678 Skinny Jeans in Pink, 917 Skinny Jean and the Embellished Elastic Belt. I couldn't believe how much I saved! I also stopped by Gap and picked up the Dotted Maxi Dress. Such a fabulous day shopping and hanging out with my bestie! Make sure you stay tuned tonight for the sales posting (if there is a sale).


Postmark Draped Snail Tank  |  Style# 24190993  |  Blue Motif  |  0  |  $69.95  |  BUY
Merona Artist's Light Cardigan  |  Style# 12971942  |  Polar Bear  |  XS  |  $19.99  |  Sim. HEREHERE
AG Stevie  |  Style# 18670258  |  Howl  |  25  |  $168  |  Sim. HEREHEREHEREHERE
American Eagle Wedge Boot  |  Style# 04112527  |  Chestnut  |  7  |  $79.50  |  REVIEW  |  Sim. HERE, HERE
Louis Vuitton Speedy 25  |   Style# M41528   |  Monogram Canvas  |  $750  |  BUY, sim. HEREHERE
Kay Jewelers Journey Necklace  |  Circa Fall 2008, similar HERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments