Fabulous Friday Fits | Tartlet Burst Top

8:09 AM

Week in Review: Did you see Get the Look You Thought You Missed, Head to Toe in Anthro: March Catalog OutfitsWhat I Love Today: Stripes, the new Sale items and my White House Black Market Reviews?

Reminder: Remember to submit your Reader Outfit! Details can be found HERE.

Good morning and Happy Friday! I hope you all are enjoying your day! While browsing Anthro's website late last night, I spotted the Gerbera Flats. I love the raspberry color...oh and the adorable bow that adorns the peep toe! They are made by Seychelles which is my favorite shoe designer so I know these won't disappoint! I paired the sandals with an adorable twisted v-neck top, AG Stevies (which are the best jeans ever!) and the Sarana Tote for a splash of bright color. This outfit just feels so Springy! I can see wearing this out to lunch with your girlfriends, shopping with your best friend or on a casual date to the movies or dinner with your guy. Stay tuned for Anthropologie Spotted!


(click Photo to view Polyvore set)
Style# 24326381, Pink, $48
Style# A22957559, Fresh,  $164
Gerbera Flats (BUY HERE in other colors)
Style# 23849508, Raspberry, $90
Astrological Maps Bracelet
Style# 23701956, Gold, $52
Sarana Tote
Style# 23598295, Gold, $88

You Might Also Like

0 comments