OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Pieced Column Dress

10:16 AM

Reminder: Remember to submit your Reader Outfit! Details can be found HERE.

Good morning everyone and happy Saturday! On Wednesday, my boyfriend and I went out to PF Changs for Happy Hour to celebrate my new job I got last week. I had the best margarita on the rocks I've ever had and some yummy appetizers. Since we were eating downtown and celebrating my new job, I wanted to dress up a bit so I wore the Pieced Column Dress that I bought a couple weeks ago. I didn't want to wear heels, so I paired the dress with the AEO Wedge Boot. I also wore full eye makeup, which I normally only wear some powder, mascara and lipgloss. I think it had something to do with going to MAC over the weekend and picking up some new items (Thanks Jess). I hope you all enjoy your Saturday!


Bailey 44 Pieced Column Dress  |  Style# 24157042  |  Neutral Motif  |  XS  |  $178  |  BUY, sim. HEREHERE
American Eagle Wedge Boot  |  Style# 04112527  |  Chestnut  |  7  |  $79.50  |  REVIEW  |  Sim. HERE, HERE
Louis Vuitton Speedy 25  |   Style# M41528   |  Monogram Canvas  |  $750  |  BUY, sim. HEREHERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments