What I ♥ Today | Mint

10:35 AM

Note: Did you see all the lovely new Sale items and my March Lust List?


Good morning everyone! I hope you all are having a fantastic week so far. Did any of you watch Fashion Star last night? I'm a little obsessed with that show now! I ended up buying the H&M Dress in Blue that Sarah Parrott designed. It looks fabulous on the model so I'm hoping it looks great in real life as well. If you missed out, make sure you head to H&M today as they will be on sale in-store as well! I can't believe it's sold out already online! Even though I love blue, another one of my favorite colors is Mint. I love the pastel and light look and feel of the color. It reminds me of the beach, breathing in the fresh air and the soft breeze. I believe that Mint will be a huge hit this Spring and Summer and I'm currently looking into incorporating more Mint into my wardrobe, especially some Mint colored denim. See any items you like?

Sheer Brilliance Top
1. Cross-Smocked Maxi Dress ($29.94)  ///  2. Mesh Yoke Top ($17.80)
3. Verdugo Skinny Jeans ($169)  ///  4. Eyelet Rosette Hair Clip ($3.80)
5. Crinkled Asymmetric Maxi Skirt ($130) ///  6Woven Ballerina Pumps (Sim. HERE) ($90)


Sheer Brilliance Top
3. Mint For You Dress ($52.99)  ///  4Mint Lady Stud Bow Bag ($50)
5. Pleated Blouson Dress ($24.90)  ///  6. Gelato Love Top ($62.99)


Sheer Brilliance Top
1. Mint Milkshake Dress ($52.99)  ///  2. Slouched Sailor Blouse ($49.95)
3. Nadine Sandal ($225)  ///  4Cloudy Stone Bangles ($10.80)
5. Ponte Shrunken Blazer ($70)  ///  6. Mint-Dipped Hobo ($258)
Cross-Smocked Maxi DressMesh Yoke TopEyelet Rosette Hair ClipVerdugo Skinny Jeans'Leotie' Crinkled Asymmetric Maxi SkirtWoven Ballerina PumpsColor Denim Skinny JeansTiered Beaded NecklaceMint for You DressMint Lady Stud Bow BagPleated Blouson DressGelato Love TopMint Milkshake DressSlouched Sailor BlouseNadine SandalCloudy Stone BanglesPonte Shrunken BlazerMint-Dipped Hobo

You Might Also Like

0 comments