{ Reader Outfits: What We Wear }

11:15 PM


Good evening everyone and welcome to the another fabulous edition of Reader Outfits: What We Wear. I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! If you would like to be included in next week's Reader Outfits, What We Wear, CLICK HERE. As you can see below, I have included some "similar items" that I've found online for the items these ladies are wearing. You will then be able recreate their outfit even if you can't find the same exact items they are wearing.

Check out what these lovely ladies are wearing this week...

Name: Cheryl

Outfit Details
Floreat Glowing Leaf Skirt, sim. HERE
Modcloth Blouse, sim. HERE, HERE
JCPenney Tights, sim. HERE
Belk Boots, sim. HERE

Cheryl is back again this week looking so lovely in the Glowing Leaf Skirt. I love this skirt as there are many different top and shoe combinations. I love the bright red tie-front blouse paired with the textured tights and black boots.











Name: Shannon
Blog: Shannon ♥'s

Outfit Details
Meadow Rue Minutiae Dropwaist Dress, sim. HERE
J Brand Gigi, sim. HERE
Poetic Licence Orient Express Pumps, sim. HERE
Handbag Heaven Luna Frame Clutch, sim. HERE
Gold Rung Earrings


Shannon is back again this week looking gorgeous in one of my favorite dresses right now, the Minutiae Dropwaist Dress. I love how she's wearing cropped denim to give the dress a completely different look. The earrings, clutch and pumps pull the whole outfit together.




Name: Kiwi

Outfit Details
Little Yellow Button Top
Eloise Brindley Hoodie, sim. HERE
Lee Jeans, sim. HERE
Northface Pandora, sim. HERE

Kiwi is a new face this week and she is looking so cute in her casual outfit. I love this lace hoodie! I hadn't really noticed it online before and now I'm lusting over it. I pairs nicely with the flare jeans, shoes and backpack.










Name: Nadja
Blog: My Koo Kloset

Outfit Details
Greenwood Traced & Tabbed Buttondown, sim. HERE
Forever 21 Pants, sim. HERE
Moorland Oxfords, sim. HERE
Gifted Scarf, sim. HERE

Nadja is back again this week looking so cute wearing an adorable buttondown, paired with some comfortable looking ankle pants. I love these oxford shoes as they pair perfectly with the top. I also like the pop of yellow with the scarf.






If you would like to be included in next week's Reader Outfits, What We Wear, CLICK HERE.

You Might Also Like

0 comments