OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Tiered Stripe Tee

12:23 PM

Reminder: Remember to submit your Reader Outfit! Details can be found HERE.

Hello again and good afternoon everyone! :) Yesterday my Mom and I met for brunch and for a girls day. We decided to meet at Ginger's, which serves breakfast all day! I love places that do that. Instead of regular Mimosas, we tried the Pineapple Bird of Paradise, which is Pineapple juice and champagne. Super yummy! We then headed to the Galleria to look around and do some shopping. I stopped into H&M and bought a couple items, including this dress (I couldn't locate it on the US site and even the UK site doesn't even have the color I got, which is a pastel floral print top and grey bottom with an orange bow belt), this striped blazer, these red pants and this dotted cardigan. I also finally found some awesome leopard print pumps. I've been looking everywhere for the perfect pair and finally did yesterday at Macys. I can't believe how hard it is to find a pair of leopard print pumps! They are Nine West and are very comfortable and the perfect height. They have a pointed top and have a beautiful shimmer. I can't wait to start wearing these since I think a leopard print pump is just like a nude pump; it really can go with any outfit and look great. I also stopped by Target and found this striped maxi there. It is the perfect length for my 5'3'' height. I love when I find maxis that hit just above the floor since I'm so short. This will look great with so many colors in the upcoming Spring and Summer months. It was pretty nice here yesterday, so I wore some of the White House Black Market items I purchased HERE when I did reviews. An awesome day hanging out with my Mom.


WHBM Tiered Stripe Tee  |  Style# 57004350  |  White/Black  |  XS  |  $68  |  BUY, sim. HEREHERE
WHBM Ruched-Collar Bomber  |  Style# 570039751  |  Shell  |  0  |  $108  |  BUY, sim. HERE
American Eagle Shelf Cami  |  Style# 24452699  |  White  |  XS  |  $15.50  |  BUY, sim. HEREHEREHERE
WHBM Blanc Black Slim Ankle Jean  |  Style# 57004158  |  Black  |  00R  |  $78  |  BUY, sim. HERE, HERE
Seychelles Sophia Wedge Pump  |  Style# 217241  |  Red  |  6.5  |  $59.95  |  Sim. HEREHEREHERE
WHBM Red Exotic Tri-Fold Clutch  |  Style# 570042522  |  Tomato  |  $44  |  BUY, sim. HEREHERE
Spinning Top Necklace  |  Style# 20256350  |  White  |  $19.95  |  Sim. HEREHERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments