Fabulous Friday Fits | Like A Dreamsicle Dress

6:34 PM

Week in Review: Did you see Get The Look You Thought You MissedWhat I Love Today: Mint, all the lovely new Sale items and my March Lust List?

Reminder: Remember to submit your Reader Outfit! Details can be found HERE.

Good evening lovelies and Happy Friday! No Anthropologie Spotted post today as there were only a few spots. I will be combining this weeks spots and posting a bigger post next Friday. While browsing Modcloth's site earlier this week, I spotted the Like a Dreamsicle Dress that reminds me of the oh so popular Caranday Dress. If you missed out on that dress, this is a great alternative. The dress doesn't come with a grey sash belt as the original Caranday Dress does, so I added one to complete the look. I kept the accessories simple by pairing the dress with nude pumps, cream colored cardigan, a matching bag and pearl earrings. Stay tuned for more Reviews! I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!


(click Photo to view Polyvore set)
Style# 1330557556, Orange/White, $59.99
Shirred Cropped Cardigan
Style# 928171, Plaster, $20
Style# 7892214, Nude,  $89.99
Style# B006J9DQ5M, Grey, $128
Muriel Earrings
Style# 24610289, Pearl, $32
Chunky Beaded Necklace
Style# 1000033032, Dark Grey, $5.80
Zip-Zing Clutch
Style# 24252777, Orange, $278

You Might Also Like

0 comments