What I ♥ Today | Green

2:32 PM

Note: Did you see Reviews: Round 2Outfits: About A Bloom and the Sale items?


Good afternoon everyone! I hope you all are having a fantastic week so far. As Saint Patrick's Day is quickly approaching, I wanted to put some of my favorite green items together for you. I plan on going to a local Irish pub with some friends for some corned beef and cabbage and beer. I'm not sure what I'm wearing yet, but any of these lovely green items below would be perfect. See any items you like?

Sheer Brilliance Top
3. Clover and Out Top ($29.99)  ///  4. Sheer Yoke Knit Top ($15.80)
5. Powersurge Wedge ($78.95)  ///  6What A Keeper Dress ($72.99)


Sheer Brilliance Top
1. Acoustic Idol Top ($57.99)  ///  2. Marisa Cotton Twill Shorts ($39.50)
5. Pave Button Posts ($28)  ///  6. Saxifrage Thicket Top ($98)


Sheer Brilliance Top
1. Skinny Twill Ankle Jeans ($88)  ///  2. Smocked Bubble Hem Tee ($29.50)
Dropwaist Mini DressCurrent/Elliott Stiletto CropsSheer Yoke Knit TopClover and Out Top
Powersurge WedgeWhat a Keeper Dress
Acoustic Idol TopMarisa Cotton Twill ShortsKate Spade Point Breeze Straw ToteMusée Rodin SkirtPave Button PostsSaxifrage Thicket TopBlue Essence Skinny Twill Ankle JeansSmocked Bubble Hem TeeSuzi Chin MaxidressOrly Striped Slingback PumpCollective Concepts Box Pleated SkirtRas Peep-Toe Ballet Flats

You Might Also Like

0 comments