OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Sidespun Tee

10:00 PM

Hey everyone! Hope you all had a great evening.

Last night my boyfriend and I went to Round 1 of Sushi Smackdown, a new pilot being shot for Food Network where 4 of the best Sushi restaurants battle for the top Sushi restaurant in Sacramento. It's a 4 week long competition where you go to 1 restaurant each week to try 18 different sushi dishes from each restaurant and vote on the best. We started this week at Sushi Mon by Sky in Roseville, CA. All the food was SO amazing! I love how I got to try so many things on the menu that I never would have thought about ordering before, like the Tuna Tartar or the Melts In Your Mouth (which did melt in my mouth). I can't wait for Round 2 next Tuesday! I even got interviewed so I might make the show once it airs. I decided to wear something simple and cute so I wore the Sidespun Tee, AG Stevies and some Express sandals.


Bailey 44 Sidespun Tee  |  Style# 18710475  |  Green Motif  |  XS  |  $88  |  REVIEW  |  OOTD  |   Sold out online
AG Stevie  |  Style# 19446046  |  Market  |  25  |  $99.95  |  Sold out online, BUY (other washes)
Express Sequin Sandals  |  Gold  |  8  |  $22.50  |  Sold out, Circa Summer 2010
Arden B Grape Cluster Necklace  |  Gold  |  $24.50  |  Sold out online, Circa Spring 2009

You Might Also Like

0 comments