Anthropologie Product Reviews

12:19 AM


Floreat Ellsworth Blouse  |  Size 0  |  $118  |  BUY HERE
Pros: Soft
Cons: A little too short, very sheer
Verdict: B
Will I get it?: When it goes on sale


Liquefield Molded and Mended Tee  |  Size S  |  Wine  |  $48  |  BUY HERE
Pros: Fit, rouched detail, length
Cons: None
Verdict: A+
My sister got this and now I really want to go back and get it



Deletta Unveiled Tank  |  Size XS  |  Grey  |  $29.95  |  BUY HERE
Pros: Color, soft
Cons: Ruched material too busy for me
Verdict: C
Will I get it?: No


Ayryn K Speckled Egg Cardi  |  Size XS  |  $78  |  BUY HERE
Pros: Soft, flowy, mix of materials
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Will I get it?: Got it


Deletta Unveiled Tank  |  Size XS  |  White with brown stripes  |  $29.95  |  No longer online
Pros: Color, soft, looks good under Ayryn K Speckled Egg Cardi
Cons: Too busy by itself
Verdict: C-
Will I get it?: No



Deletta Flower Vendor Top  |  Size XS  |  Dark Grey  |  $78  |  BUY HERE
Pros: Color, material is soft and stretchy
Cons: None
Verdict: B
Will I get it?: Maybe when it goes on sale


Tabitha Clusters of Light Tank  |  Size 2  |  $118  |  BUY HERE
Pros: Color, detail, looks good under Ayryn K Speckled Egg Cardi
Cons: Very tight in bust, very sheer, a bit short, price
Verdict: B-
Will I get it?: When it goes on sale


Bailey Sidespun Tee  |  Size XS  |  Green Motif  |  $88  |  BUY HERE
Pros: Color is actually brown, wrap style
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Will I get it?: Got it


Bailey Sidespun Tee  |  Size XS  |  Orange  |  $88  |  BUY HERE
Pros: Color, wrap style
Cons: None
Verdict: B
Will I get it?: Maybe when it goes on sale


one.September Whipped Topping Top  |  Size XS  |  Purple  |  $58  |  BUY HERE
Pros: Color, detailing around neck, soft, comfortable, dress up or down
Cons: None
Verdict: B+
Will I get it?: When it goes on sale


Porridge Wildflowers In-Flight |  Size 2  |  $78  |  BUY HERE
Pros: Everything!
Cons: None
Verdict: A+
Will I get it?: Got it


one.September Button Top |  Size S  |  $58  |  Not online
Pros: Cut, comfortable, color
Cons: Makes bust look bigger then it is, very flowy
Verdict: C+
Will I get it?: Maybe at a later time


Bourdeax Moxie Falls Tee |  Size XS  |  Purple  |  $68  |  BUY HERE
Pros: Everything
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Will I get it?: Got it


Deletta Flowing Tiers Tank |  Size S  |  Pink  |  $68  |  BUY HERE
Pros: Everything
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Will I get it?: Got it


Guinevere's Curlytop Cardigan |  Size S  |  Ivory  |  $98  |  BUY HERE
Pros: Fit, length, detail, color (more beige), clasp closure
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Will I get it?: Got it


Deletta Craft and Creation Top |  Size XS  |  Ivory  |  $58  |  BUY HERE
Pros: Fit, length, color, detail
Cons: Heavy
Verdict: B+
Will I get it?: Might have to go back for this one...or maybe wait until it's on sale


Deletta's Camber Dress |  Size XS  |  Dark Grey  |  $158  |  BUY HERE
Pros: Color (actually navy), rouched detail
Cons: Length, too loose, not TTS, price
Verdict: D
Will I get it?: No

Other items I had to have...
Pilcro Slim Straight Jeans  |  49.95  |  BUY HERE
C. Keer Tagents Top  |  Purple  | $48  |  BUY HERE
Deletta Haute Candy Tank  |  $78 |  BUY HERE
C. Keer Mighty Adornment Tee  |  Pink |  $68  |  BUY HERE

Items I'm keeping my eye on...
Tracy Reese Draping Dream Dress  |  $158  |  BUY HERE

Items that didn't work on me...
Deletta Boughton Dress  |  $128  |  BUY HERE  |  Too long, not tight enough, price
Deletta Once and Always Tee  |  $58  |  BUY HERE  |  Material was unraveling, very sheer
one.September Wiley Tee  |  $78  |  BUY HERE  |  Too big, not TTS, too long
Edme and Esyllte Celia Blouse  |  $78  |  BUY HERE  |  Not TTS, too short, very sheer






















You Might Also Like

2 comments