OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Fluid Movement Top

8:27 AM

Hey everyone! Hope you all are having a great Thursday so far.

Last night, my boyfriend and I went to a Chamber of Commerce meeting in our neighborhood at one of our favorite restaurants, The Saloon. It was a lot of fun and we met some pretty cool people while there. I just cleaned out my entire closet,  and I decided to wear some old and new Anthro pieces together; the Fluid Movement Top, Paige Ankle Skinny's and Clara's Slipper Flats.

On a side note, Reviews: Round 2 can be seen HERE. If you missed it, Reviews: Round 1 can be found HERE. Reviews: Round 3 are almost done and will be up soon. I also am in the process of updating The Anthro Exchange, so stay tuned!


Bordeaux Fluid Movement Top  |  Style# 20648408  |  Black  |  Small  |  $58  |  Sold out online
Paige Denim Ankle Skyline Skinny  |  Style# 20661625  |  Playa  |  25  |  $79.95  |  Sold out online
Pink Studio Clara's Slipper Flats  |  Style# 18730531  |  Black  |  7  |  $80  |  Sold out online
Express Beaded Stretch Bracelets  |  Style# 12269056  |  Black  |  $24.90  |  BUY
Kay Jewelers Journey Necklace  |  Circa Fall 2008

You Might Also Like

0 comments