Anthropologie Product Reviews

All I have to say is I love Tuesdays! There were so many great items on sale!


Here is the outfit I wore today...



Bailey 44 Sidespun Tee  |  $88  |  Green Motif  |  BUY HERE
Pilcro Slim Straight Jeans  |  $49.95  |  BUY HERE
PInk Studio Patsy Peep-Toe Espadrille  |  Brown  |  $58.48  |  BUY HERE
Arden B Necklace  |  2008  |  No longer available

Now on to the reviews...
Deletta Hidden Valley Top  |  Size XS  |  Moss  |  $58  |  BUY HERE
Pros: Soft, comfortable, flowy
Cons: Makes me look boxy
Verdict: B
Will I get it?: When it goes on sale






Deletta Hidden Valley Top  |  Size XS  |  Purple  |  $58  |  BUY HERE
Pros: Soft, comfortable, flowy
Cons: Makes me look boxy but will wear a belt
Verdict: A-
Will I get it?: Yes






Odille Kinship Blouse |  Size XS  |  Cream  |  $58  |  BUY HERE
Pros: Soft, comfortable, fitted
Cons: Short
Verdict: B
Will I get it?: When it goes on sale







Tokyo Map Laides Choice Cardigan |  Size XS  |  Neutral Motif  |  $88  |  BUY HERE
Pros: Soft, comfortable, color, cut
Cons: Makes my shoulders look huge
Verdict: C
Will I get it?: Maybe when it goes on sale








      
Moth Split Decision Cardigan |  Size XS  |  Neutral Motif  |  $78  |  BUY HERE
Pros: Soft, comfortable, color, cut
Cons: Can only wear when buttoned, cannot wear open
Verdict: C-
Will I get it?: Maybe when it goes on sale


Pilcro Aylesburg Corduroys |  Size 25  |  Green Motif  |  $88  |  BUY HERE
Pros: Soft, comfortable, color, length
Cons: None
Verdict: B
Will I get it?: When it goes on sale



RicRac With-A-Twist Henley |  Size XS  |  Neutral Motif  |  $58  |  BUY HERE
Pros: Soft, comfortable
Cons: Stripes are too big for me
Verdict: D
Will I get it?: No



Sleeping on Snow Cozy-Times-Two Cardigan  |  Size XS  |  Multi |  $148  |  BUY HERE
Pros: Soft, comfortable
Cons: Big, buttons connect arms in back (look at website)
Verdict: C
Will I get it?: Maybe when it goes on sale. Would look cute with boots.



   
We Love Vera Licorice Lanes Skirt  |  Size 2  |  $78  |  BUY HERE
Pros: Soft, comfortable, length, design
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Will I get it?: Yes

Molded and Melded Tee  |  Size XS  |  Black |  $48  |  BUY HERE
Pros: Soft, comfortable
Cons: A little big on the bottom
Verdict: A
Will I get it?: Yes


Bordeaux Fluid Ribbed Tank  |  Size XS  |  Black |  $28  |  BUY HERE
Pros: Soft, comfortable
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Will I get it?: Yes













Burrlap Drifting By Dress  |  Size 4 (Sold out of size 2)  |  Cream  |  $89.95  |  BUY HERE
Pros: Soft, color, comfortable, length, design
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Will I get it?: Yes



Floreat Babergh Dress  |  Size 2  |  $188  |  BUY HERE
Pros: EVERYTHING...Soft, color, comfortable, length, design, detailing
Cons: Price
Verdict: A++++
Will I get it?: Oh yes



Girls From Savoy Vestiges Dress  |  Size 2  |  $148  |  BUY HERE
Pros: Color, design, cut
Cons: Big, boxy
Verdict: C
Will I get it?: No



Edme and  Esyllte Graphical Dress  |  Size 2  |  $59.95  |  Sold out online
Pros: Color, design, cut
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Will I get it?: Yes



Little Yellow Button Curated Tee  |  Size XS  |  Red  |  $29.95  |  BUY HERE
Pros: Color, design, cut, comfortable, button and rouched detail on shoulders
Cons: Very sheer (will need to wear a nude tank)
Verdict: A
Will I get it?: Yes







Little Yellow Button Curated Tee  |  Size XS  |  Brown Motif  |  $29.95  |  BUY HERE
Pros: Color, design, cut, comfortable, button and rouched detail on shoulders
Cons: Stripes look weird on me
Verdict: B-
Will I get it?: Probably not


Bailey 44 Chantico Tank  |  Size S  |  Green  |  $49.95  |  Sold out online
Pros: Color, design, cut, flowy
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Will I get it?: Yes




Ella Moss Cold Rush Cardigan  |  Size XS  |  Brown  |  $49.95  |  Sold out online
Pros: Color, design, cut, flowy
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Will I get it?: Yes


Deletta Popham Beach Top  |  Size XS  |  White  |  $29.95  |  BUY HERE
Pros: Design, cut, detail of front
Cons: Very sheer, a little boxy (I usually wear cardigans so I'm not worried about the sheerness)
Verdict: A
Will I get it?: Yes








Vevet Pearly Glow Tank  |  Size XS  |  Pink  |  $39.95  |  BUY HERE
Pros: Color, layers, design, cut
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Will I get it?: Yes



Guinevere Outdoor Cafe Cardigan  |  Size XS  |  Pink/Teal  |  $49.95  |  BUY HERE
Pros: Color, cut, length
Cons: Heavy
Verdict: A
Will I get it?: Might have to go back for this one