OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | A-Bit-Unruly Top

4:26 PM

Hey everyone! Hope you all are having a good Tuesday. Did you buy anything from this oh so fabulous sale? I can't believe how many good items went on sale this morning. That means Anthro is making way for their Fall collection which I am super excited to see in the next couple months. I made a couple purchases and will post those tomorrow in my weekly What I Bought post.

This afternoon I went out and ran some errands. I just received the A-Bit-Unruly Top from the sale last week and decided to wear that with my AG Stevie's. I noticed though that I was charged full price for the top so I immediately called the Pasadena store and they were so great and took good care of me. They said their systems weren't updating with the sale prices.

On a side note, I'm writing up Reviews: Round 2 and those will be up soon. If you missed it, Reviews: Round 1 can be found HERE. I also am in the process of updating The Anthro Exchange. If you have an item or items you want to sell or have sold, please email me. :)


Deletta A-Bit-Unruly Top  |  Style# 19878826  |  Green  |  XS  |  $29.95  |  REVIEW  |  BUY
AG Stevie  |  Style# 19446046  |  Market  |  25  |  $99.95  |  Sold out online, BUY (other washes)
Seychelles Bette Flat (Wedding March Skimmers)  |  Style# 18670646  |  Vacchetta  |  $80  |  REVIEW  |  BUY
AE Women's Rhinestone Owl Necklace  |  Style# 0482_1567  |  Brown  |  $15.50  |  Sold out online
Treasure Stone Bracelet  |  Style# 20101226  |  Yellow  |  $19.95  |  Sold out online

You Might Also Like

0 comments