OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Beneath The Surface Shell

9:26 PM

Hey everyone! Hope you are all enjoying your Holiday weekend. I'm STILL working on the Anthro Exchange since there are over 70 new items being added.

Today is my Mom's Birthday. My older and younger sisters took her out to Roxy for Brunch. It was very yummy. It was good to get out after my Grandma's passing this week to try and get my mind off things.

I decided to wear the Beneath The Surface Shell that I have also worn previously HERE.


Moulinette Soeurs Beneath The Surface Shell  |  Style# 19285527  |  Purple Motif  |  0  |  $49.95  |  Sold out online
AG Stevie Jean  |  Style# 19446046  |  Market  |  25  |  $99.95  |  Sold out online
Miss Albright First Glow Peep Toes  |  Style# 19166560  |  37  |  $79.95  |  Sold out online
Kay Jewelers Journey Necklace  |  Circa Fall 2008

You Might Also Like

0 comments