The Anthro Exchange | Up For Grabs | Just Updated (3:15PM)

3:19 PM

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you know that The Anthro Exchange: Up For Grabs has been updated with new inventory!

New items include:
Backlit Bag
Vaego Dress (Size 6)
Rare Bloom Tee (Size Small)
Lemon Chiffon Blouse (Size 0)
Alstroemeria Tee (Size Large)
Cooling Palettes Dress (Size 0)
Ascending Roses Top (Size X-Small)
Back Porch Blouse (Size 0)
Spinning Lace Dress (Size 4)

Also check out The Anthro Exchange: Desperately Seeking (You might find a buyer here if you're a seller...also when you post a comment, it sends a copy to my email and when people send me items to list for sale, I usually do a search through my email to see if anyone is looking for an item...you will get 1st dibs before I post it) and Just Spotted to see what is in the sales room.

Also, I'm making a trip to Anthro TOMORROW to do reviews for you. CLICK HERE to request an item or two or just see what everyone else is eyeing.

I hope everyone has a great evening!

You Might Also Like

0 comments