OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Facing The Sun Tank

8:12 PM

Hey everyone! Hope you are all having a good Friday evening.

This afternoon after I got back from camping, my boyfriend and I decided to grab a quick lunch. I just received the Facing The Sun Tank that I reviewed HERE, so I decided to wear that with my AG Stevies that I rolled up. As you know, the Facing The Sun Tank is sheer so I wore an Aerie tank underneath that worked perfectly. Simple and very comfortable.

Also, I will be updating The Anthro Exchange, so if you have any new items you want listed or items that have sold, please email me. If you already have emailed me, your items will be up soon/marked as sold. :)


Piper + Paul Facing The Sun Tank  |  Style# 21109954  |  Yellow  |  XS  |  $39.95  |  REVIEW  |  BUY
AG Stevie  |  Style# 19446046  |  Market  |  25  |  $99.95  |  Sold out online, BUY (other washes)
Seychelles Stella Wedge Pump  |  Style# 215614  |  Yellow  |  6.5  |  $59.95  |  BUY
Aerie Girly Tank  |  Style# 2444-2699  |  White  |  XS  |  $15.50  |  BUY
Kay Jewelers Journey Necklace  |  Circa Fall 2008

You Might Also Like

0 comments