OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Wildflower Foxtrot Dress

10:30 PM

Hey everyone! Hope you are all having a great Saturday evening.

Today was my Grandma's Celebration of Life Party. Before she passed, she told us she didn't want a traditional funeral with people bawling their eyes out...she wanted to PARTY! That's exactly what we did. My Mom and I put together the entire party catered with food, a band and a full bar. So many of my Grandma's friends and family showed up and we all had a great time. My cousin made a slideshow of my Grandma and of course I started bawling like a lot of people. She was such a gracious lady. I miss her so much. I also gave away her favorite Chili-O mix as a party favor with her recipe and quote on the back. I made 120 tags by hand (my boyfriend helped) and tied each one to the Chili-O mix.

I just recently purchased the Wildflower Foxtrot Dress when it went on sale and fell in LOVE with it when I reviewed it HERE. I just took the navy belt off of the dress are wore the Cylindrical Braid Belt and the Password pumps.


Maeve Wildflower Foxtrot Dress  |  Style# 20621066  |  Blue Motif  |  0  |  $69.95  |  REVIEW  |  BUY
Seychelles Password Pump  |  Style# 19446046  |  Mustard  |  6.5  |  $89.95  |  BUY or BUY
Cylindrical Braid Belt  |  Style# 944467  |  Yellow  |  Small  |  $25  |  Sold out online
Kay Jewelers Journey Necklace  |  Circa Fall 2008


Photos of my Grandma's Chili-O Party Favor for her Celebration of Life Party





You Might Also Like

0 comments