What I Bought | Anthro Sale | 7.26.11

10:09 AM

Good morning everyone! Anthro sales have been fantastic the past month or so with some really good markdowns. As of today, I've only bought one item from the sale, the A-Bit-Unruly Top, but am planning on buying a couple more items this weekend if the online stocks get too low in my size...I just haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Did you buy anything from this sale? Are you still eyeing anything?

OTHER NEWS: I'm writing up the reviews right now and Reviews: Round 1 will be posted tonight or tomorrow so stay tuned!

Here's what I bought...


A-Bit-Unruly Top
Style# 
19878826
Size: XS
REVIEW

Here's what I plan on purchasing very soon from this sale...

Readymade Dress
Style# 
20750543
Size: 0

Style# 21387675
Size: 0



You Might Also Like

0 comments